First two apartment buildings (Küti tee 30 and Küti tee 30a) are planned to be ready by March/April 2020, Kopli tee 38 & Kopli tee 40 will be ready by June/July 2020.
Sales terms and process
Suitable apartment will be booked for the customer, price offer sent via e-mail. Booking is valid for two weeks.
2. LEGAL DEBT AGREEMENT
Seller and buyer sign a notarized legal debt agreement. Prerequisite for the contract is down payment in amount of 15% of apartment's sales price.
3. CONTRACT & TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Notarized final agreement is signed, when the building process is finished. Buyer transfers the rest of the sales price (85%) and apartment's ownership is transferred from seller to buyer.
Property sales price includes:
- Property being built and its interior finished by the standard project.
- Connections to the water and sewerage services and electrical grid.
- In-home readiness for connecting to communication network.
Parking spaces: one (1) included in the price of two-roomed apartments, two (2) included in the price of three- and four-roomed apartments
- Storage room included in the price of three- and four-roomed apartments.
Property price does not include:
- Notarial fees, state duties and taxes (buyer's cost).
- Connection fee for communication networks and security services.
The seller has the right to change the prices of vacant apartments.
All the imagery and graphic materials are illustrative, final sizes and plannings of the apartments might change.